Health Benefits of Persimmon Shake
Tannin in persimmons, therefore, makes them astringent. At the same time, the pectin and mucilage contained within provide softening and protecting properties for the intestinal lining. Both persimmons and raspberries are a good source of vitamin A and C, folates, and various minerals. These combined ingredients offer delicious shake which is highly beneficial to the following organ of the body:
- The intestine, especially in case of inflammation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The blood, because of the iron content.
- The arteries, because it protects against arteriosclerosis.
- The pregnant women, for the minerals and folates.
- 4 persimmons.
- 200 gram of fresh raspberries.
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- The juice of one lemon.
How to Prepare
- Cut the persimmons in halves and scoop out the pulp using a spoon.
- Remove the seeds, if there are any,and beat the pulp until it forms a homogeneous paste.
- Place the paste in goblets.
- Put aside 4 raspberries, mash the rest with a fork and mix in the sugar and lemon juice.
- Lay this mixtures on the persimmon paste.
- Serve immediately.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]