Apricot Shake makes very nutritious and healthy drink. It is very good for children’s consumption, sportsmen and any person involved in physical work. It contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, but high in soluble fiber, which promotes and helps to maintain healthy blood glucose and cholesterol level. Due to the ba-carotene from the apricot, it helps to prevent following health disorders:
- Loss of vision due to disorders in the retina, as beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A) is necessary for good sight.
- Skin and mucosae ailments, including pharyngitis and sinusitis. Pro-vitamin A from apricots and the essential fatty acids from hazelnuts help to maintain healthy skin and to increase the body’s defenses against infection.
This is for servicing of 4 persons.
How to Prepare Apricot Shake
- Wash and pit the apricots.
- Peal and chop the bananas.
- Pour the hazelnut milk and the fruit into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- It is better to serve cold.